2007-06-07

User Experience

AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition is a very good Anti-Virus software for personal use. Totally free, and very powerful, I use it as my only software to protect my computer.

But these days I found something with AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition make me very uneasy. Every time AVG updates itself, there will be a window shown up like picture below:

In my personal opinion, update should be very silent. A balloon notification is already too much, a dialog box? Why do you think I should be so much awared that my software is up to date? I do not think so. May there should be a notification to me that my anti-virus database is out of date, but not up to date.

Well, I think it must because this is a free edition. Maybe AVG just want to do some advertise in such a way, just some ads. I am think of changing to another free software, maybe AVS?

Link

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.